The 2021 NFL Draft Round 1 mud has settled to disclose a handful of gifted players still available on the large board. With 32 picks down and 227 to go, these prospects, whereas dissatisfied about the outcomes of the first spherical, shall be picked quickly.
Big names like Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Christian Barmore, Kyle Trask, Terrace Marshall Jr. and Asante Samuel Jr. are still available as Round 2 of the draft arrives Friday at 7 p.m. ET.
Using our big board of the prime 100 players in the 2021 NFL Draft as the pool, beneath is the checklist of the best players still available after Round 1.
NFL Draft picks 2021: Best players still available after Round 1
(Rankings replicate unique positions on Sporting News’ big board of top 100 overall players.)
19. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, OLB, Notre Dame (6-2, 216 kilos)
Owusu-Koramoah is a linebacker constructed for the fashionable recreation together with his vary in move protection and skill to bulk as much as flip his energetic playmaking right into a power in opposition to the run.
21. Azeez Ojulari, OLB, Georgia (6-3, 240 kilos)
Ojulari is not as strong in protection and run protection as Koramoah however he has distinctive attributes as a flexible move rusher for any alignment on the second stage.
23. Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama (6-3, 310 kilos)
Barmore combines power and energy with nice approach from a program that obtained the best of his talents in a 3-4. He has all the instruments to stay very disruptive in the NFL.
25. Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas (6-3, 245 kilos)
Ossai stands out as a move rusher with an array of explosive strikes plus the relentlessness to get after quarterbacks with constant excessive efforts.
27. Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State (6-6, 320 kilos)
Jenkins is a powerful and highly effective prospect made to anchor proper sort out in the NFL and his athleticism can solely get higher.
31. Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas (6-7, 300 kilos)
Cosmi has been outstandingly agile defending that different Sam — quarterback Sam Ehlinger. Cosmi is a huge prospect for the place with nimble toes to match.
32. Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan (6-5, 319 kilos)
Mayfield must get extra refined together with his athleticism however his power and pop for the exterior stand out together with his sturdy body.
34. Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU (6-1, 208 kilos)
Moehrig has a nostril for making performs on the ball. He is equally adept at flying upfield in opposition to the run and shifting laterally in protection.
35. Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU (6-3, 200 kilos)
Marshall took benefit of Chase not suiting up for LSU by displaying off his distinctive mixture of dimension and pace. He is a field-stretcher with the potential to develop right into a big-play No. 1.
36. Nick Bolton, OLB, Missouri (6-0, 232 kilos)
Another linebacker, extra pace and quickness close to the prime of this class. Bolton can develop right into a higher asset in opposition to the move, however he has a powerful calling card together with his sound tackling and run-stopping abilities.
37. Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue (5-9, 180 kilos)
Moore is a dynamo made to ship large performs throughout the open discipline each time he will get the balls in his arms in the nFL. Moore has the potential to develop right into a extra polished all-around receiver, too.
38. Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State (6-5, 260 kilos)
Freiermuth is well the most full tight finish in the class. He is probably not the similar game-breaking receiver as Pitts, however he’s robust sufficient to persistently win his battles whether or not route-running or blocking.
39. Dylan Moses, ILB, Alabama (6-3, 235 kilos)
Moses picked up the place he left off in 2019 after a knee harm worn out all of final season and took away his probability to be a surefire first-rounder in 2020. Moses has every little thing you need in an inside linebacker for a 3-4 or 4-3 together with his vary, instincts, pace and quickness.
41. Levi Onwuzurike, DT, Washington (6-3, 290 kilos)
Onwuzurike is extraordinarily energetic and athletic inside for a person of his dimension. He combines that with toughness and approach required to complete performs.
42. Jevon Holland, S, Oregon (6-1, 200 kilos)
Holland is an energetic rangy playmaker with the skill to get upfield and disrupt at the line of scrimmage but additionally drop again and make performs on the ball in protection. He has good dimension and a well-rounded ability set to play both spot.
43. Wyatt Davis, G, Ohio State (6-4, 315 kilos)
Davis is the traditional agile and nasty proper guard made for choosing up the place he left off run blocking at an elite stage for the Buckeyes.
45. Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina (5-10, 220 kilos)
Williams combines the traits of a giant energy runner with these of an elusive smaller again who can flip the nook. His deal with on all facets of the passing recreation give him three-down potential like Harris and Etienne.
46. Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame (6-6, 305 kilos)
Eichenberg makes use of his power, energy and arms properly to win blocks. He appears higher suited to the proper aspect however he can enhance his worth with higher footwork and approach.
47. Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami (6-3, 245 kilos)
Jordan channels a few of Pitts’ talents as a dynamic pass-catcher with tremendous pace, quickness, athleticism and route-running. He is a prepared blocker who can develop in that space with extra bulk.
48. Carlos Basham Jr., EDGE, Wake Forest (6-5, 275 kilos)
Basham has pure explosiveness and instincts to get after and end quarterbacks. There’s little doubt he is relentless in attempting to provide you with game-changing performs, and the manufacturing proves it.
49. Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State (6-6, 304 kilos)
Radunz makes use of his power and steadiness properly to be a power in the working recreation. He in all probability is suited to proper sort out in the NFL till he can develop extra agility and maximize his footwork.
50. Kyle Trask, QB, Florida (6-5, 230 kilos)
Trask wasn’t in the second-round dialog till his sharp last school season during which he displayed the confidence, arm, accuracy and athleticism to function a gifted passing recreation at a excessive stage. He largely made all the throws and good selections.
51. Creed Humphrey, G/C, Oklahoma (6-4, 312 kilos)
Humphrey combines athleticism with a imply hand punch. He has good line management qualities and might be tremendous as a long-term snapper in the NFL.
52. Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State (5-10, 184 kilos)
Samuel, one other son of a former prime NFL nook, excels in man-to-man protection with the pace and agility to stick with receivers downfield. He additionally generally is a welcome asset in run assist.
53. Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss (5-9, 184 kilos)
Like Rondale Moore, he is a diminutive dasher who makes loads of large performs, both when dashing downfield vertically or bursting after the catch. He must be deployed so his body would not put him at an obstacle in protection.
55. Landon Dickerson, G/C, Alabama (6-6, 326 kilos)
Dickerson is extraordinarily robust and has an excellent nasty streak for the inside. He’s additionally a savvy chief and anchor the center for a workforce for a very long time.
56. Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State (5-11, 193 kilos)
Wallace is an efficient route-running possession kind made for the exterior with occasional big-play burst.
57. Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson (6-5, 345 kilos)
Carman comes into the league after serving as Lawrence’s sturdy left sort out. His largest belongings are dimension, power and energy. He’s best suited to the proper aspect and even inside in the NFL.
58. Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC (6-1, 195 kilos)
Brown is a troublesome, fast inside receiver in the JuJu Smith-Schuster mould of working the slot properly.
59. Michael Carter, RB, North Carolina (5-7, 202 kilos)
Carter is an explosive runner who bursts into open discipline usually due to skill to see favorable working lanes and rapidly determine to hit them.
60. Trey Smith, G, Tennessee (6-5, 330 kilos)
Smith is a powerful inside blocker who makes use of his arms and toes to persistently win in the working recreation.
61. Jay Tufele, DT, USC (6-3, 315 kilos)
Tufele is athletic and fast for his dimension however may get higher general with improved approach.
62. Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State (6-3, 241 kilos)
Browning has the bodily instruments and athleticism to be very energetic in opposition to run and move. He is a giant playmaker however wants extra consistency.
63. Quincy Roche, EDGE, Miami (6-3, 245 kilos)
Roche’s quickness and athleticism units up him to be an efficient move rush-first exterior linebacker in a 3-4.
64. Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse (6-2, 212 kilos)
Melifonwu is a giant, lanky nook whose vary, athleticism and protection belongings are best utilized in zone ideas.
65. Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State (6-3, 213 kilos)
Nasirildeen can match any scheme together with his dimension to come back up to make use of his energy in opposition to the run and in addition has the quickness for versatile protection.
66. Chris Rumph II, EDGE, Duke (6-3, 235 kilos)
Rumph is a great, skilled, technically sound move rusher who line up as both a 4-3 finish or 3-4 exterior linebacker.
68. Hamilcar Rashed Jr., EDGE, Oregon State (6-3, 245 kilos)
Rashed performs with excessive vitality and is relentless together with his quickness. He simply wants some polish together with his move rush and a few rounding out in opposition to the run.
69. Patrick Jones II, EDGE, Pittsburgh (6-5, 264 kilos)
Jones is an efficient all-around finish with equal juice for move rush and run protection. He’s best suited to a 4-3 workforce.
70. Elijah Molden, CB, Washington (5-10, 191 kilos)
With his athleticism and quickness, in addition to toughness in run assist, Molden is the excellent high-upside nickel again made to cowl the slot properly.
71. Deonte Brown, G, Alabama (6-3, 364 kilos)
Brown has a large body and makes use of it properly to engulf defenders in the working recreation. He’s made to be a downhill road-grader.
72. Josh Myers, G/C, Ohio State (6-5, 312 kilos)
Myers has a pleasant mixture of power and quickness to be a well-rounded blocker anchoring the center.
73. Tyler Shelvin, DT, LSU (6-3, 362 kilos)
Shelvin is what you’ll count on to have that huge, highly effective body, a big-time asset in opposition to the run however providing little in the move rush.
74. Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa (6-3, 305 kilos)
Nixon is a fast and explosive inside disruptor who makes use of his arms and toes properly for uncommon inside pass-rush juice.
76. Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis (5-11, 191 kilos)
Gainwell is a fast, nimble runner who gives good versatility, made to be efficient in zone-blocking schemes and with robust receiving abilities.
77. Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State (6-1, 194 kilos)
Wade is an energetic playmaker however his pace and quickness are higher suited to inside protection.
78. Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia (6-2, 185 kilos)
Campbell makes use of dimension properly to stay with receivers in exterior man protection, however he’s restricted in on-ball playmaking for now.
79. Chazz Surratt, LB North Carolina (6-2, 227 kilos)
Surratt is a possible every-down linebacker together with his strong play in opposition to the run and standout protection skill.
80. Paris Ford, S, Pittsburgh (5-11, 190 kilos)
Ford is one other versatile zone security made for both spot due to his vary in protection and physicality in run assist.
81. Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson (5-10, 211 kilos)
Rodgers made loads of large performs for Lawrence and profiles as a slot who could make large performs in the open discipline and in addition gives return recreation worth.
82. Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame (6-4, 248 kilos)
Tremble has all the makings of the subsequent strong all-around tight finish from the program with pure athleticism and quickness as a receiver with room to develop as a blocker.
83. Tommy Togiai, DT, Ohio State (6-2, 300 kilos)
He’s a robust and nasty run stopper who makes use of his footwork properly and is helped by a powerful hand punch.
84. Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse (6-0, 203 kilos)
He has nice athleticism for protection with pure ballhawk instincts. Cisco must change into extra constant there and develop extra as a run defender.
85. Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan (6-1, 232 kilos)
McGrone has nice vary and may be very energetic from sideline-to-sideline, balanced in getting round vs. the run and in protection. He initiatives as a beginning center.
86. Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State (6-3, 242 kilos)
Werner is a pure second-level cowl man in opposition to working backs and tight ends alike and is beginning to spherical into a greater run participant.
87. D’Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan (5-9, 189 kilos)
Eskridge has a pleasant mix of toughness and powerful arms for his dimension, making him an asset in the working recreation on prime of being a very good possession slot.
88. Osa Odighizuwa, DT, UCLA (6-2, 280 kilos)
Odighizuwa will get off blocks quick with quickness and burst. He is agile sufficient to zip into the backfield and disrupt loads of performs.
89. Chatarius Atwell, WR, Louisville (5-9, 165 kilos)
Atwell stands out due to his top-end pace and quickness. He’s best suited as a vertical deep risk or somebody to get persistently into the open discipline.
90. Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina (5-11, 190 kilos)
He’s a technically sound slot receiver in the Jarvis Landry mould with some good big-play burst after the catch.
91. Jabril Cox, LB, LSU (6-3, 233 kilos)
Cox is flexible to do something wanted on the second stage in numerous coverages and makes up loads of floor quick.
92. Richie Grant, S, UCF (6-0, 194 kilos)
Grant is an efficient, constant all-around cowl man who usually flashes with large performs on the ball.
93. Hunter Long, TE, Boston College (6-5, 254 kilos)
Long is a elegant, prolific receiver with good in-line blocking upside. He’ll be seen as a extra all-around kind than a higher-end dynamic goal.
94. Ar’Darius Washington, S, TCU (5-8, 178 kilos)
Despite his undersized body, Washington is extremely energetic with loads of vary for inside protection with some Tyrann Mathieu-like traits.
95. Seth Williams, WR, Auburn (6-2, 224 kilos)
Williams is made to be a troublesome possession matchup exterior with some field-stretching skill however stands out in the crimson zone.
96. Tamorrion Terry, WR, Florida State (6-4, 203 kilos)
Terry has enchantment as a home-run hitter for the exterior who creates matchup issues due to his dimension.
97. Rhamondre Stevenson, RB, Oklahoma (6-0, 227 kilos)
Stevenson is a robust downhill run excellent to pound between the tackles and end drives in the crimson zone. He additionally has the quickness and elusiveness to evade would-be tacklers.
98. Sage Surratt, WR, Wake Forest (6-3, 215 kilos)
Surratt is an impressive bodily receiver with underrated big-play skill who can line up exterior or inside.
99. Marlon Williams, WR UCF (6-0, 222 kilos)
Williams has an intriguing ability set as a bodily receiver with sufficient agility to be efficient in the slot, like the Colts’ Michael Pittman Jr.
100. Richard LeCounte III, S, Georgia (5-11, 190 kilos)
LeCounte makes use of all his bodily abilities properly in protection however wants some work to be trusted persistently in opposition to the run.